On January 29 at 15:00 at Innerspace “anticafe” in Lutsk, a seminar-training “Travel, study and work in Visegrad countries” will be hold, wuth participation of Ukrainian and Polish experts who will talk on how to travel to the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia (tourism, study or employment).
Questions for discussion:
- How to travel to the EU without violating the rules
- What documents are required for entry / study / work
- Legal and illegal facilitation
- How to avoid the risks of deception, falsification, trafficking in human beings
- What are the peculiarities of legislation on travel, living, working and studying in Poland
Myroslava Kerik, Our Choice Foundation (Poland)
Iryna Sushko, NGO “Europe without Barriers” (Kyiv)
Kateryna Kulchytska, NGO “Europe without Barriers” (Kyiv)
Victor Valchuk, NGO “Veles +” (Lutsk)
Also in the program is an interactive test, gifts for participants, coffee, tea and cakes
The entrance is free upon pre-registration: https://goo.gl/KqJej4
Interactive game and quiz “Responsible Freedom: How to Travel Correctly to the EU”
On January 30, at 2:00 pm in the Lutsk City Employment Center an interactive game and a quiz about the rules of travel to the Visegrad countries will be held.
Active participants will get gifts.
The entrance is free upon pre-registration: https://goo.gl/uU83zD
Event is held in the framework of project “Creative youth education for responsible mobility” financed by the International Visegrad Fund and the Kingdom of the Netherlands