On Tuesday, February 27, 3rd annual Brussels UkraineLab will be held in Brussels. The event is organized by Ukrainian Think Tank Liasons Office in Brussels. EWB executive director Iryna Sushko will join UkraineLab-2018 along with experts representing 17 leading Ukrainian think tanks (list).
Now that the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement and the DCFTA fully entered into force, and with the implementation of the visa-free regime, there is much to discuss what should happen next. Therefore, for its third edition, the Brussels UkraineLab will address this important question: “what future for EU-Ukraine relations?”
Prof. Igor Burakovskyi, Head of the Board of the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, will present the views of Ukrainian experts on the topic and kick-off the discussion.
The event will be hosted by MEP Dariusz Rosati within the framework of the European Parliament’s Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Association Committee. H.E. Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration will deliver the keynote speech.
- Katarína Mathernová, Deputy Director-General for Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, DG NEAR, European Commission
- Dirk Schuebel, Head of Division, Eastern Partnership Bilateral, European External Action Service
- Mariya Ionova, Deputy Chairwoman, Committee of European Integration of Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Balázs Jarábik, Non-Resident Scholar, Carnegie Europe
- Jorgan Andrews, Director, Office of Eastern European Affairs, U.S. State Department
- H.E. Roman Waschuk, Ambassador of Canada to Ukraine
- Dariusz Rosati, Chair of the Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Association Committee, European Parliament
- Olena Prystayko, Executive Director, Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels