EWB developed an independent methodology for monitoring of fulfillment of the tasks envisaged by the Visa Liberalization Action Plan (VLAP), which Ukraine has received in 2010.
EWB experts participated in developing objectives to fulfill the Action Plan in the fields of visa liberalization in legislative and implementation phases.
Representatives of the organization prepared and provided independent assessment of Ukraine’s progress in visa liberalization in the framework of the regular meetings of EU Office, which in turn evaluated the quality of “homework” done by the Government and Parliament in relation to the Action Plan.
- Independent monitoring of the Visa Liberalization Action Plan implementation in 2010-2011
- Monitoring on the implementation of the I phase of VLAP
- Monitoring on the implementation of the II phase of VLAP
- Monitoring results of VLAP implementation in 2010-2015
- Visualization of Ukraine’s progress in implementing VLAP