Project is implemented in cooperation with Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law (CEDEM) in the framework of project “Strengthening the RPR coalition” conducted with the support of European Union.
The aim of the project is to stregthen capacities of regional NGOs in the field of policy analysis and contolling at the local level of progress, reached in the framework of visa liberalisation and Association Agreement, as well as to provide advocacy for solving problem issues in implementation of reforms and public discussion of policy analysis results.
In particular, in the fields of:
- Issuing of new identification documents (biometric passports and ID cards)
- Implementation of integrated border management (conditions of crossing borders, especially counteracting corruption)
- Asylum policy
- Combatting discrimination (implementing Strategy on human rights)
In the framework of the project:
- Metodology of analysis of quality of reform implementation in four fields mentioned above will be developed
- Training “Forming the sustainable civic request for implementing reforms” will be held for NGOs from Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Zakarpattya, Vinnytsya, Kherson and Odesa regions
- Field data will be collected
- Analytical report with reccommendations to local and central authorities will be prepared
Basing results of the research, advocacy campaign for implementation of the respective reforms will be conducted